Whether you want to increase the value of your home, increase your living space by adding a floor, preserve your green space, or combat the shortage of housing in the…
Converting your loft is a great way to add extra space to your home. A high-quality loft conversion will add value to your property and make your home more comfortable to live in.
What is a Loft Conversion?
A loft conversion is a great way to add more living space to your home without having to go through the hassle and expense of moving. Loft conversions are a great way to add an extra bedroom, master suite, home office, or even a playroom to your home. It can also add value to your home.
Considering A Loft Conversion
If you’re considering a loft conversion, it’s important to hire a contractor who specializes in loft conversions. Not all contractors are qualified to do loft conversions. The contractor should have experience with building regulations and with working in small spaces. The most important thing to remember when planning a loft conversion is to use a qualified architect. The architect will make sure that your plans meet all building regulations and that the conversion is safe and functional.
Lofts Of Space
Here at Lofts of Space, we are the specialists for superior quality loft ladders, loft boarding, and loft conversions. With a wealth of experience transforming your unused loft into beautiful, fully-functional living space; we have undertaken a wealth of projects throughout the Midlands area over the years.
Here are a few reasons why you need a high-quality loft conversion for your home:
- A high-quality conversion will maximize the space in your loft.
- A high-quality conversion will be done correctly, ensuring that your home is safe and sound.
- A high-quality conversion will add value to your home.
- A high-quality conversion will add value to your home. It is a big decision, but it will be worth it in the long run!
How to choose the right type of loft conversion
A loft conversion is a great way to add more living space to your home without having to go through the hassle and expense of moving. It can also add value to your home if you ever decide to sell. But not all loft conversions are created equal. Here are a few tips on how to choose the right type of loft conversion for your home.
- The first thing you need to consider is the type of roof you have.
- As well as head height, other features that will help you decide whether your loft space is suitable for conversion are the pitch of the roof, the type of structure, and any obstacles, such as water tanks or chimney stacks.
- If you have a slope or gable roof, then a dormer conversion is a good option.
- If you have a flat roof, then a roof-light conversion is a better option.
- Adding rooflights is also one of the easiest ways of adding natural light and fresh air to your loft conversion.
- The next thing you need to consider is the amount of space you need.
High-Quality Loft Conversions
Converting your existing loft space is amongst the most simple and cost-effective methods of increasing the living space in your home. Lofts of a Space loft conversion can provide you with the additional space you need without the disruption of moving.
Let Lofts of Space manage your loft conversion, and turn your dream of a perfect home into a reality.
Whatever your individual requirements, you can ensure we will have the perfect solution! Simply get in touch today for more information and your free, no-obligation quote!
Loft Conversions Pricing & Costs
Want to create that all-important extra space at an affordable cost? Let us help you create a superior loft space either for extra storage, a hobby room, or even a new bedroom.
Loft conversion costs will be significantly lower where you’ve got a suitably spacious loft to start with. Prices start from as little as £2999.00
You can rely on us to perform loft installations to the highest possible standard every single time, whilst still maintaining affordable, competitively low prices. And, as our work is fully guaranteed, you can rest assured of durable, long-lasting results whenever you call upon our services.
Best of all, our dedicated team works closely with you throughout the entire process, from your initial thoughts and ideas through to completion.
Make use of your loft or attic space with a loft conversion from Lofts of Space, we cover the following areas:
- Sutton Coldfield,
- Warwick, and throughout the West Midlands.
Why Choose Us?
Let’s start off with five simple reasons to choose Lofts of Space for all your loft requirements:
- 1. Fixed price with NO hidden costs
- 2. We never use sub-contractors
- 3. Add up to 20% value to your home
- 4. Design and planning advice
- 5. No jargon; everything is simple
But that’s not all, we work closely with you throughout the entire conversion process – from your initial thoughts and ideas, through to completion and strive to ensure your every requirement and specification is met along the way.
We’re conveniently based in Tamworth, Staffordshire, and always more than happy to answer your questions. Simply get in touch with our team today for more information, advice, or to book a visit to your home for a free consultation. Visit our website Loft of Space to see the High-Quality Loft Conversions which could be perfect for you.